WE ARE READY!
In order to make your stay at our hotel as safe as possible, all necessary measures are taken to ensure the safety of our guests and our staff, so that you can fully enjoy your vacation at the Sporthotel Obereggen as usual.
Here are the 10 most important points:
- Guest's body temperatures are measured by a fully-automatic thermal scanner at check-in
- Throughout the hotel, all guests and staff must wear face masks except when in their rooms, at the tables in the dining room, or in the bar
- The generous space in our hotel (especially in the common rooms) is particularly beneficial in this situation, as the legally required safety distance can be facilitated at all times without any problems
- All rooms are disinfected before each new guest arrives, in addition to being cleaned and ventilated daily
- All common areas are regularly ventilated
- In the dining room, a new ventilation system guarantees a constant 100% fresh air exchange
- All contact surfaces, such as handrails, elevator buttons, door handles/frames etc., are disinfected several times a day
- Disinfectant dispensers are available to guests at all times in all key areas of the hotel
- In the wellness and sauna area there is a restriction on the number of people who can be in the facility at the same time, and all contact surfaces and saunas are disinfected several times a day
- The entire hotel staff is measured daily for body temperature, and Covid-19 tests are periodically performed on all staff
Legal requirements and safety regulations can change constantly, so we constantly adapt our working and behavioural practices to the latest measures.
Safe and carefree vacation planning!
Special circumstances require special measures, which is why we adapt our cancellation policy in favour of our guests:
- Up to 7 days before arrival you can cancel free of charge.
- From 6 days before arrival we charge 75% of the total amount.
- In case of cancellation on the day of arrival we charge 90% of the total amount.
- In case of no show or early departure we charge 100% of the total amount.
If the travel situation is compromised in any way due to the Covid-19 pandemic at the time of your stay at the Sporthotel Obereggen, we will propose a suitable solution. Depending on your preferences either in the form of a refund of your already paid deposit or a postponement of your planned stay to another date.
The Ski Center Latemar as well has been preparing for weeks to ensure that the 2020/21 winter season can begin on time and run smoothly, safely – and of course snowily. We take maximum care to ensure that hygiene, cleanliness and all existing precautions are observed for your safety. For more information click HERE.